Tuesday, February 3, 2009

picture time!

I have several pictures that I've been meaning to share, so I thought I would throw them all into one post. Sorry it's just pictures, but let's be honest - I know you only come here to see pictures of the little guy - you can't fool me!


Jude's two month shots and manly Garfield band-aids.



Trying to get a picture of his latest endeavor...sucking his thumb.




Personally, I think he's looking more and more like Shawn!



The one picture I took while my Mom was here. Sad...I know!




More attempts at getting a thumb sucking picture




It's hard to tell, but he actually is sucking his thumb. It's cuter with the noises he makes. :)



"Maybe if I can get this fist up to here...and then maybe I can stick that thumb out...and then I could maybe open my mouth..."


The left hand is the assurance that the sneaky thumb will stay in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment