Friday, April 24, 2009

pictures

I mentioned in my last post that Shawn and I traveled to TN for a wedding Shawn was officiating. We had a blast, and Shawn did what I humbly think was an amazing job. Thankfully Jude slept through the actual wedding, but that also means I wasn't able to get any pictures. It was beautiful and my handsome husband cleans up well. I did, however, take several pictures of Jude in the hotel room. The weekend away was awesome for our family. Shawn and I had a blast on our road trip, and it was nice to have some time to focus on Jude without the pressures of work/laundry/dishes/dog.



tummy time on the bed with daddy

if that hand isn't actually in his mouth, it's on its way at any given moment



he'd been holding his head up, but then laid it down as if to say, "oh, i love this daddy of mine."



jude is shocked...but daddy does the same thing to me


zerberts! or raspberries...depending on how you grew up. that tummy is just beggin' for some kisses!

that face makes me want to baby talk. i'll refrain from typing it out, but it's about all the self control i can muster to not baby talk at the screen right now




jude and daddy chillin' in the morning. he laid there with his hand behind his head like that for a good fifteen minutes.


"hey here. whatcha doing? checking out mommy's blog? cool pictures, huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment