Wednesday, April 1, 2009

can you resist

...just eating up those cheeks?! If so, then you are a better person than I. My theory is that God put a magnet inside them, and my lips are absolutely powerless to resist. No sense fighting it - those cheeks are made for kisses!

Our friend Jenn from
Photographic Memories took some more shots of Jude this past weekend. He was much more polite this time - refraining himself from peeing on her props and even giving her a few smiles. If you live in the Winston area, I would highly recommend Jenn. Check out the pricing on her website - she's really not kidding when she says she only charges $40 for an hour long sitting fee, and then gives you the CD of edited images to print wherever and as often as you'd like. I don't normally "plug" people like this, but you have to admit - that's a killer deal! Once she has all of the images edited, I'll pass along the link to the online album and those of you who also cannot help but swallow Jude's cheeks whole (ahem...grandparents!) can feel free to print, frame, or make into a poster size to hang above your couch. ;) For now, though, I thought I'd pass along a few of the pictures that Jen has emailed to me. There will be more coming soon!











2 comments:

  1. I love them! So precious!

    I have to admit that I'm more than a little jealous of the amazing photographers you have contacts with. You have incredible pictures of your family!

    I just heard of someone through the MOPS group here - her brother is just starting out and looking for family subjects. I'm going to try to get some family shots done around Miles's 9 month 'birthday' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture's my favorite! He could not be any cuter! I so enjoyed getting to hang out with Jude Wednesday night - highlight of my week:)

    ReplyDelete