Tuesday, December 23, 2008

August

8/03/2008

Week 26!..."At long last, your little swimmer can see the womb! Your miracle’s little eyelids have finally separated (they were fused closed previously) and they’re probably having their first moments of sight as you read this (or maybe it already happened while you were brushing your teeth or watching Oprah or something). In addition to seeing their little studio in your belly, they’ve recently acquired the ability to say “yes” and “no” in rudimentary sign language as they can now move their head back and forth. This is also the time where your little super star’s head hair is starting to grow! A cute little cowlick or two may be springing into position right now, getting ready for years of cute-but-stubborn bed-head. Also, their toenails have grown in and you little raisin continues to slowly pile up fat beneath their still-loose skin. Most importantly, brain tissue and neurons are all developing at a rapid pace, increasing their (genius-level?) brain activity and will continue to function at accelerated levels for the first seven to eight years of childhood!"

8/11/08

The Third Trimester...I can barely believe that I am already in the third trimester of this pregnancy! It's amazing, I sometimes still have a difficult time believing that I'm even pregnant in the first place...much less about to give birth in two and a half months!!! It's amazing how quickly the time has flown. The only real change that I've noticed in with the third trimester is frequent and painful heartburn. I don't know that I've ever had heartburn before I was pregnant, so it's definately a new experience. We'll be investing in some Tums pretty soon, because I can't eat without feeling pain. I've been warned and duly afraid of the comeback of nausea and fatigue, but so far (knock on wood!), I've been okay. I've noticed I hav a sensitivity to smells and distaste for certain foods again, but so far, no nausea to accompany it. I'm definately tired, but I think that's probably more because of a hectic schedule and pregnancy in general. I've been able to work out several times in an air conditioned gym! I alternate between working on the treadmill and the elliptical machine. I'm finding that I can only run for half of a mile at a time, but I'm grateful to just be able to run...period! The other day, a lady beside me told me that she couldn't watch me run because, "all that bouncing of the baby worries me." She still clucked, even after I told her that I had gotten the okay from my doctor. I got a good chuckle. :) Shawn and I were in Indiana last weekend for a shower that my Mom and sister threw us. It was so much fun to see family and friends that we haven't seen in awhile, and I think it was just good for me to get away from everything and be around people I love. It ended up being a pretty relaxing weekend for us, and I am SO grateful for the generosity of our friends and family. Since we've been home, we've been full steam ahead with preparations for the fall. The kick-off of the school year also symbolizes drastic shifts in schedule for both Shawn and I. I'm starting to feel the pressure of getting everything set for maternity leave, and I'm always aware that I may go into labor earlier than I plan. We have had time to get some work done on the nursery. It is painted, we have curtains up, a dresser moved in, and a rug on the floor. The dresser is filled with washed and ready to wear baby clothes! We're so blessed that we already have an entire dresser FULL of clothes!! I have also stayed busy making some cloth diapers. I've finished my first one, and hope to have a few more done within the next couple of days. I'll post pictures when I get a chance! I can tell that it's important for me to "nest" right now...it's amazing how much less stressed out I am about baby stuff when I'm able to do so. Our baby is in his 27th week of gestatation, and here is where he is developmentally this week:"Your not-so-tiny-anymore brilliant baby(about 2 pounds and 14.5 inches long!) is slowly rotating in preparation to “head out.” Obviously, this doesn’t happen overnight, but when you start to feel an unfamiliar pressure on your cervix, you’ll know you’ve got a fully flipped baby locked and loaded for the countdown to their birthday! Even now, at the beginning of the third trimester, their little lungs are already capable of breathing air while the pulmonary vascular system can provide sufficient gas exchange and the central nervous system can generally regulate rhythmic breathing as well as their basal body temperature. For what it’s worth, at this point in a healthy pregnancy a premature child (with intensive care) could easily win on the show: “Survivor: The Early Years.”And how's mom doing? You’ve worked hard, done your research, endured a plethora of joyless symptoms and would like nothing more than to have wonder-baby on the outside. Well, dig in for the final endurance round and say hello again to the familiar but not-so-lovable faces of fatigue and nausea. You guessed it, the dratted hormone factory is once again running at full-tilt (and causing rapid hair growth), sigh…. Your (“yaaaawn”) fatigue stems from several factors, including the proverbial weight gain, shortness of breath and of course, sleep deprivation. (See week 29 for tips on how to alleviate fatigue!).Yes, ladies, you’ve finally reached the infamous “live-on-the-toilet” stage. Your feet are bigger, your breasts are bigger, your belly is bigger, even your baby is bigger—and something’s gotta give. Annoyingly, nature didn’t choose your butt and instead opted to compress your bladder, which is now being completely squashed by your-super-sized-baby... all day long. So your best shot is to just accept the fact you’re going to need to urinate every 10 minutes (and if you manage to go longer, thank the good lord).Of course breast tenderness is also very common at this phase as milk production is kicking in. Other thrilling third-trimester symptoms include more swelling (known as edema) and feeling like you live in a sweat factory as a result of increased basal body temperature. Thank your baby: this temperature increase stems from their body heat coupling with your own, which of course all adds up to one hot mama!Just in case you don’t have enough things to stress out about: we’d like to remind you the third trimester is really a time to kick your baby-on-the-outside preparations into high gear: baby-proof the home or apartment, buy a car-seat, get a stroller, dress up the nursery and plan a space for diapering, keep mulling over possible names, and try to enjoy this time… when you’re not nauseous, constipated, running to the toilet, or just plain wiped out. (And don’t forget to get your sleep, be active, and eat well! Phewee! we're tired just thinking about what you're going through!)"

8/14/08

Gestational Diabetes Test...I'm heading in today (Thursday) for the dreaded gestational diabetes test. From what I've heard (I've obviously never taken the test myself), it involves drinking a super sugery drink that has been likened to a flat soda with extra sugar, waiting an hour, and getting blood drawn. SO much fun. I'm actually somewhat nervous as my doctor was concerned about my weight gain at my last appointment (which has actually stayed the same in the past month) and diabetes runs rampant in my family history. I'm trying to tell myself that being nervous about it won't help or change anything, but I'm not sure how well that's working. We won't get the results for several days, from what I understand, but I'll be sure to update when we do. Our Worth the Wait kick-off is this Saturday and I have the oh-so-fun honor of serving Davidson County Jury Duty starting on Monday. I've been able to continue working out, which I believe has been a huge help in feeling somewhat normal. I'm still only running half a mile at a time, but I'm quite grateful to be able to get this body (which resembles a meatball on toothpicks) moving at all. I'm still alternating between working on the elliptical and running/walking (let's be honest, it's barely a jog) on the treadmill. I get a few funny looks, but I'm still trying to determine if they're looks of, "Wow! Look at her! She's super pregnant AND fit, that's awesome!" or, "Hmmm...that chunky lady probably needs to move a little faster than that to lose some of that belly fat she's carrying." I tell myself the former. So let's see, how else am I feeling? Well, the heartburn only lasted for about two days and then (as soon as we got the chance to buy medicine) it thankfully left. If it comes back, I'm prepared with a bottle of BerryBerry flavored Tums! My lower back is in a somewhat constant state of achiness that's only really relieved when I'm lying down on my side in the fetal position. It makes sense...my back is arched all day long to accomodate the extra weight out front, so laying down in a position that lets my back rest in the opposite position would make it feel better. No nausea yet, I just get full more easily. Considering the weight I've gained so far, that's one symptom about which I'm not complaining. And finally, I do believe that fatigue has made its comeback. As time allows (which it rarely tends to), my old friend, the nap, and I will be spending more time together. I'm able to feel Baby Maurer's kicks and rolls more than ever, which is by far, my favorite part of being pregnant. Even as I'm typing this, he's doing some type of rolly thing in there. For those who haven't experienced this, it's like having an octopus in your belly rolling around. Before Shawn and I left Indiana, I was laying on the couch while Shawn loaded up the van (such a great husband!), and I saw my stomach actually move...kind of poke out...as he kicked. WEIRD! :) Shawn's been able to catch several of his stronger kicks (or punches, I'm no good at telling what body part is where), which freaked him out a little, I think. Thank you for all of your prayers and support as Shawn and I go through this pregnancy and eventually go through raising a child. I'll keep you updated on what the test results say!

8/17/08

28 Weeks!...According to baby-gaga.com, this is what is going on inside my body this week:"You know how you’ve been feeling a bit like a barn with legs? Well, that feeling won’t subside before… well, you know, when you finally give birth. For the time being, you’ve got yourself a baby in the business of collecting fat and lots of it! In spite of the dubious joys of being a human-barn, this baby fat business is very serious and you’ve got to put up with it because it’s going to keep your little porker warm and healthy after birth. Other good stuff from inside: their eyes are doing lots of blinking this week because they’re now able to respond to light and dark. Also, their industrious little bone marrow is now a major construction site for developing red blood cells, while their super-cute adrenal glands are actually producing androgen and estrogen—which will stimulate your hormones to begin milk production. Can you say, “Moo?”And how's mom doing? If you’re not already fully entrenched, it’s just about time to head into the Name Game field. If you haven’t yet landed on “the perfect name”, there are only about a trillion books (check them out at Amazon.com) and websites with head-spinning lists of name possibilities. You can always opt to invent a name as well (like say, “Thygor”). Obviously, naming isn’t always the most straightforward or easy process and not every couple has a name for their child even after birth. Really, just take your time and try to consider any possible mean nicknames they might be inflicted with once they hit adolescence (i.e. What happens when you name your kid “Willy"?).As if we have to tell you: their little “cute” kicks are getting stronger these days, but just pay attention. If you notice a significant drop in the number of kicks experienced per hour it would be a good idea to tell your physician or mid-wife. But before you start getting anxious, keep in mind that during the final weeks of pregnancy your in-house-football player will be kicking significantly less as they will lack the space to move about as vigorously."

8/22/08

Jury Duty and Diabetes...I got the dreaded letter that I was being summoned for Jury Duty this week. Actually, I got a letter asking me to go the Monday that we would be driving back from our baby shower in Indiana, so I asked to be excused. Thankfully, they did excuse me, but appointed my new week to be August 18th. I can't say I was looking forward to the process, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it through the jury selection process, so I was just slightly inconvenienced. I thought, "they probably won't even call my name, and besides...who in their right mind is going to keep a 7 month pregnant woman on the jury?" Well, my name was the second name to be called. We were all asked a series of questions ("surely if my being pregnant isn't enough for them to dismiss me, then the fact that my husband's a minister will!"), and as other jurors were dismissed, I noticed a disturbing pattern...I was still sitting in the Juror #2 seat. Question after question...dismissal after dismissal...I sat there for 3 and a half hours...and was never dismissed. Yes, they did indeed choose me for the jury.So from Monday of this week through Thursday, I drove to the Lexington Courthouse to fulfill my civic duty. It actually turns out that the Plaintiff in the case was three months pregnant at the time she was hit...so I was a strategic choice. I can't say I felt much sympathy for her alleged back pain, though, as I was being asked to sit in the same chair for hours on end and wasn't so comfortable myself. We deliberated for about three and a half hours, and finally came to a decision on Thursday. The experience was actually pretty cool, I can't say I hated every minute. It was kind of interesting to be thrown together with eleven stranger for four days, unable to talk about the case, and so kind of forced to make conversation about our personal lives. Nonetheless, this was my last week of down time at work before I kick it into high gear...from now until the baby arrives...and I wasn't too thrilled about spending it in a courtroom and getting even less rest than normal.I didn't get the chance to really even think about the gestational diabetes test until yesterday, when I called on my way home. It turns out that I do NOT have gestational diabetes (or anemia, HIV, or syphillis...all of which they check routinely at this point)!! I was THRILLED about this news! I was kind of preparing myself that I was going to have it and that the next two and a half months of my pregnancy would have to be very, very cautious ones. So not that I plan on going out and eating an entire cake or anything like that, but it's nice to know that I COULD. :) Our doctor told us that we'll be transitioning from having appointments every four weeks to having them every three weeks now, so our next appointment is on Monday, September 8th at 11:50am.

8/24/08

Week 24..."If you’ve been feeling butterflies moving around in your belly, it’s not just your run-of-the-mill pre-birth performance anxiety. No, it’s your amazing baby with a case of the hiccups: a fairly common occurrence at this point resulting from practicing breathing for their big birthday. In addition, to getting a round of butterfly-like hiccups, your little swimmer has arduously managed to accumulate enough baby fat to account for nearly 3.5% of their overall body weight. Yeah, compared to we adults, it’s not a lot, but when they’re little like that—it’s certainly a healthy (and warming) accomplishment in its way. Another fantastic accomplishment: your baby's spleen is now in charge of hematopoiesis—the 10 dollar name for the process involved in building up certain important blood components. Another fantastic-accomplishment: your little monkey has been peeing into their amniotic sac for a little while now (this is why potty training takes a while) and if you didn’t know, actually swallows it along with the rest of the amniotic fluid. Although the concept is nasty, their urine is sterile and as part of the amniotic fluid base, is replaced several times throughout the day. So if you didn’t know before, now you can tell people, that yes, you drank your own urine—you were still in the womb, but nonetheless, you’ve been there."

8/27/08

Sheetz at 4:30am...You might be thinking that Shawn and I ended up at Sheetz at 4:30 in the morning on Monday night because of some weirdo craving I was having...I'm sure that's what the other people thought, anyway. (And yes, believe it or not, there ARE people at Sheetz at that time of day!). After work on Monday, Shawn and I ran some errands, went home, and cooked dinner. Shawn had a meeting, so he left, while I got some light cleaning done. Around 7:00, I took Cole outside and noticed that the Braxton Hicks contractions I'd been having were getting a little bit stronger, a little bit more uncomfortable. I still didn't think too much about it, though, and continued puttering (actually, waddling is more accurate) around the house, working on stuff. I noticed that they were coming a little more frequently than normal, so around 8:45, I decided it was probably time for me to lay down on the couch for a bit and put my feet up. I watched "Jon and Kate plus 8" - a guilty pleasure of mine -and just waited for Shawn to get home. He got home fairly soon after that and soon settled in to hang out with me for a bit. I started noticing that the contractions were coming about every 10 minutes or so. I think I mentioned that to Shawn, but they weren't anything more than uncomfortable, so I just decided to keep an eye on things. Around 10:15-ish, I called my good friend Jill - who was a nurse, has had a baby, and who I knew would be awake - to ask her if this was normal. I think the contractions were anywhere between 5 minutes apart and 10 minutes apart. Jill did a great job of not panicking me and told me that I should probably call my OB's number and speak to the on duty nurse. I didn't even know that our OB had an on duty nurse for after hours, so I'm glad I called Jill, or our next step probably would've been to just go to the ER. So I called WomanCare. The nurse told me that they didn't like to have pre-term women contracting for more than an hour straight (and by this time, I'd been having regular contractions for about an hour and a half), so to lay down on my left hand side, drink a quart of water, and go to Labor and Delivery if they didn't significantly slow down in an hour. Shawn got me the water, I laid down, and we watched some coverage of the Democratic National Convention. Now, I'm not blaming anyone for the contractions, but they did start getting worse about the time Michelle Obama was giving her speech. I'm not blaming...just sayin'. :) I was actually really impressed with her speech and poise, but while the contractions weren't necessarily getting any closer together (staying between 5 and 10 minutes apart), they were getting stronger. Around 11:15pm, we decided that we probably needed to go ahead and check into Labor and Delivery. Shawn packed an overnight bag for me (just in case), and we headed out around 11:30. Winston-Salem was fairly deserted, and while we were both concerned and I was certainly worried, I think Shawn and I both felt a bit of a sense of adventure. Maybe it was being out that late (we're old and are usually in bed by 11:00), maybe it was packing the bag and realizing that there was a slight chance that our baby might be born soon, who knows! We prayed together, and I kept telling myself that while it's not ideal, babies who are born at 29 weeks have a terrific chance of survival and health. We checked in, took the elevator up to the Labor and Delivery floor, and checked in there. Unfortunately, all the beds were taken at the moment, so we hung out in the waiting room with all the awaiting grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc. Thankfully, I had grabbed a magazine before we left, so I kept myself busy reading "Runner's World." Shawn read some over my shoulder, but primarily amused himself with our Patient Privacy Notice - he's now well informed of our rights. :) I think we waited for about an hour...we chatted, read, and talked each other down from freaking out. Scratch that, Shawn talked me down from freaking out! I don't know that I can accurately express how much of a rock he was. We were finally admitted, I put on one of those fun green gowns, laid down, and they strapped a fetal heart monitor and contractions monitor to me, and we waited for about an hour and fifteen minutes. It was wonderful and so comforting to hear the baby's heartbeat and to feel him moving. It was also a little strange to see the contractions on the monitor, to see the line elevate when I was in pain, and descend when I made it through. They were definitely stronger than when we were at home, so we were both grateful that we'd made the decision to go to the hospital...we would've ended up there anyway. The monitor was showing that I was having contractions every 5-7 minutes...not normal! Our Doctor checked my cervix (high and closed, which is good), and took a swab to be tested for liklihood of pre-term labor. We were told that the test did produce a lot of false positives. However, if the test was negative, that was a good thing as it meant I probably wouldn't be likely to go into pre-term labor. While we waited for those results, they took a urine sample to make sure a UTI wasn't the cause of the contractions. I was given a shot in the arm for the purposes of slowing down/stopping the contractions, which made me a little jittery (which is typical). The UTI test came back negative, which is great. When I used the restroom, I caught glance at myself in the mirror and just about lost it. I suppose I thought I was handling this all very bravely, and that even though I was a wreck inside, that my face showed courage. What I saw was a very young looking, very scared girl looking back at me, and I realized that I wasn't fooling anyone. My fears were written all over my face. After that, I was strapped to the fetal and contraction monitors again. Our little one was going crazy. I feel asleep for a few minutes, and Shawn said he could see him kicking so hard that he was moving the monitor and the sheet I had over me! He also kept tripping up the monitor because he kept moving, and it'd take a few seconds to pick the heartbeat up again. Like I said, we were incredibly comforted to know that he was still active in there! While we waited another hour, I slept on and off, read "Runner's World," and chatted with Shawn. Shawn listened to a podcast, read a couple of articles in the magazine, and kept me sane. :) Our nurse came back in and told us that the pre-term labor test came back positive, which means that I could be likely to go into pre-term labor. I *think* she mentioned something about within the next two weeks, but it was late, and I was pretty tired, so I'm not quite sure about that. I was told to take it easy, stop running, slow down in general, and make a follow up appointment with our Dr. as soon as possible...and we were discharged. I was starving by this point, I'd last eaten when we had dinner together around 5:30, so Shawn and I scoured town for a place to find food. We had talked about getting pizza, but no self respecting pizza place was open at 4:30 in the morning. Our choices were Burger King and Sheetz...and a breakfast sandwich at Sheetz won out. :) We ate our food and crashed about 5:00am. Since then, we've scheduled a follow up appointment for tomorrow (Thursday) at 11:50am, and I've talked to my boss about working on Tuesdays and Thursdays from home. After work on Tuesday, I was having some regular contractions again (about every 20 minutes or so), but after laying down for a couple of hours, they stopped. With where I'm at in my job right now and having so much baby stuff to get done, it's not easy to slow down, but I now have a very, very important reason to do just that. I'm eager to see our Dr. tomorrow and find out more about what's going on and what I need to do to keep this little one cooking inside there for awhile longer. I'll update when we find out more!Also, over the weekend, I updated a couple of our Picture Albums, so feel free to peruse. :)

8/28/08

An Update...Well, we just got back from our Doctor's appointment this morning. I feel like we got a lot of information, so bare with me while I try to relay all of it. Probably the biggest thing I took from the appointment is that our test did show that I have a 50% chance of going into labor in the next two weeks. Shawn and I are both kind of reeling from that statistic. I could see on our Doctor's face that they were taking all of this very seriously, and she was not messing around. My cervix was checked again, and everything is still as it should be there - a good sign. They also checked my urine again and found some white blood cells, which could mean a possible infection, so they put me on a pregnancy safe antibiotic, just in case I do have an infection and that is what is causing contractions. Shawn and I had lots of questions about what we're facing, and found out that the real causes of pre-term labor are basically unknown. They don't know why some women go into pre-term labor, and some don't. While that, in and of itself, isn't very comforting...it WAS comforting to hear someone say outright, "we're not quite sure why this is happening." She didn't put me on bedrest, but told me that I needed to work half days at work, stop working out completely, and basically to cut out all unncessary activities. We have an appointment in a week (September 4th), with strict instructions to call right away if I feel more than 6 contractions in an hour. At this point, the goal is to keep him in there until he's 32 weeks along. Shawn's always getting on me for reporting the facts to him instead of emotions, and I realized that my last blog posting was very fact-oriented. We're both...shaken, I guess is the best word. Our minds are running a million miles a minute in tryig to think of the things that we need to get done if we're looking at having a baby in the next two weeks. I'm feeling a little bit guilty and analyzing everything I've done in the past week or so, wondering if there's something that I have done that has caused this. I think we're both overwhelmed at the possibility of spending a month or so with our son in the NICU, and are not even letting our minds think about other possibilities.So for the most part, I'm just trying to take this one step at a time and not worry, though occasionally it does catch up with me. I'm grateful to know that we're almost 30 weeks along and our Doctor is keeping a very, very close eye on us. Shawn's turning into quite the bossy husband, so that even if I wanted to go against the Doctor's instructions on anything, he'd have a cow. :) I don't doubt that it'll get frustrating, but I appreciate him taking care of his family. Please continue to pray for us.

8/30/08

Thank you...Wow, we have gotten a flood of calls and messages from loved ones and friends who just want to make sure that we're okay. We are so grateful to have so many people who love us and care about us so much, so thank you. Good news - Baby Maurer is still growing away in there! I've had a couple of episodes of contractions, but have been able to stop or lessen them by lying down. I have found that at the end of my work day (which isn't physically demanding at all, and isn't really even a long day), I do have consistent contractions, so I do my best to just plan on coming straight home and taking a nap until they go away. Seems to be working so far! I do have to admit that it's a struggle to not let all of this stress me out. Right now, my job demands more of my time than it does any other season of the year. We have Worth the Wait rehearsals every Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and it worries me that I might be put on bed rest and unable to attend these rehearsals. Shawn's job is likewise extra demanding on him in the fall, and I know that he's having to balance more than he's used to at this point. There are, of course, financial stresses that we're feeling, and also the stress of knowing that our little one could be here soon and we have a lot left that we wanted to get done.I'm not whining, when I step back and look at things, I'm actually amazed at how much God's provided for us. I can see that He knew this was coming and took care of us in so many ways, without us even realizing it at the time. I'm just struggling right now with getting easily overwhelmed. On the flip side of things, the little one is still doing great. We can both feel him kicking more than ever right now, and he's continuing to respond to noises. Feeling him move is one of my favorite things about pregnancy. It's fun to feel him when I'm in the middle of having to be very professional and suppress a giggle. I love this time that I have with him...to know that nobody else can feel him the way that I can and that I'm getting to know his personality before ever holding him or seeing him. I love to daydream about what it'll be like to kiss his little toes, see his eyes, and hold him. I want him to stay cozy and safe inside right now, but I'm really looking forward to meeting this little guy. I've been blessed in not having too many of the typical painful pregnancy symptoms lately. Heartburn has been at a minimum, my back isn't particularly achy, and I'm mostly feeling pretty good. I have had a pain that I finally realized was my pelvic bone separating in preparation for Baby Maurer to come into the world. It's annoying and slightly painful, but nothin' I can't handle. :) It seems to especially hurt when I try to get out of bed, or off of the couch. Shawn gets a kick out of me trying to roll over and maneuver myself out of the bed as painlessly as possible. It probably is funny, I would liken it to watching a bug that's stuck on its back. :) So, to sum it all up, we are keeping a very close eye on my contractions and resting as needed. We're working hard at getting things in order at work should my maternity leave be much earlier than expected and at getting things ready at the house should we have an infant much earlier than expected. We're also praying over this little one and for each other quite a bit. God's timing is absolutely perfect, and we know that He loves this little guy much more than we ever could. We're trusting that God sees things that we don't see, and He knows exactly what He's doing.

8/31/08

Week 30!... have to admit that I thank God for every day (much less week!) that Baby Maurer stays in there, growing and developing as he should. So at 30 weeks, here is what is going on with Baby Maurer:"The light is visible at the end of the tunnel! Your oversized self and amazing growing baby have finally reached the single digits (in terms of weeks till birth)! The fine lanugo hair that has been growing all over their little monkey-like body is going to start falling off this week in preparation for the big day. But don’t be shocked if they’re hairier than you’d anticipated, some babies keep their lanugo until after birth. Still, it’s not any cause to be concerned as it will fall off eventually. No surprises here: your little porker is getting even cuter with increasingly pudgy arms and legs this week thanks to the ever-growing layers of subcutaneous fat. In terms of numbers, your baby should be weighing in at around 3 pounds 12 ounces (or more!) and be nearly 16 inches long."

No comments:

Post a Comment