Thursday, June 18, 2009

picture time!

Before we get into looking at the most adorable seven month old ever to be born, I wanted to let ya'll know that I'm giving away two Medium All In One Cloth Diapers. Just leave a comment on the Serwa Chic Blog to win! Don't know what the heck an All In One diaper is? Check it out.

Okay, enough of that - now on to pictures!


Sitting up like a big boy on his changing table. He handled his six month shots like a champ and got some cute football band aids in return!



"Hello. My name is Jude. And I look exactly like my Daddy."


Oh, that smile. Life is good when I see that face.



This would be the face he makes right before he tries to eat the camera. We're still working on learning what is food and what is not food.
A quick update on how my sweet Judeabug is doing :: We now have two...count 'em...two teeth! And boy are they ever sharp! The second tooth seems to be causing slightly more pain than the first, but I'm still super proud of how well he's handled the teething process. Jude has very quickly mastered crawling and getting around - except that it's more like he's doing the worm - but it's fast! He can get from one end of the room to the other in no time flat. Speaking of which... I actually need to go get the child whose head is dangerously close to our brick fireplace. Seesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment