Sunday, January 10, 2010

old school sunday

Since I'd been posting recently (recently meaning several months ago) about how Shawn and I met, became friends, and fell in love, I thought I'd share a couple of old school sunday pictures from those days.

Both of these pictures were taken before Shawn and I started dating - when we were only starting to get to know each other as good friends.

In our dorm lobby, getting ready for dorm devos. That was the last time my hair was straight - when I grew it back out a few months later, it came back curly! I wish I had pictures of Shawn at this stage in our friendship - I'm relatively certain his hair was longer than mine.

These were a few of the girls in our dorm that semester. Per their request, we duct taped/spray painted our pants and shirts.

I've actually been thinking that I really should continue to blog about Our Love Story (because it's so incredible that it does, indeed, deserve Capital Letters). I left it off with Shawn finally noticing me, but for all you guys know - that was it! I mean, did we date? Did he propose? Did we have the cutest baby in the world together?!

It was unfair of me to leave you hanging like that, so my commitment to you is that I'll continue Our Love Story soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment