Friday, January 22, 2010

pj pants on yo head!

Remember me telling you that Jude had fun walking around the house with pajama pants on his head? When I tried to video it, the pants apparently got caught make him none to happy. You might want to turn your volume down a slice before watching this - his screech may hurt your eardrums.

...And one of Jude's favorite pastimes is opening drawers and emptying them. Hence the open drawer behind him with an assortment of bowls scattered around it.






With Jude, I very rarely had cravings. I can think of only one or two times in the entire nine months that I just HAD to have something. Perhaps my willpower is weaker, perhaps I'm more susceptible to suggestion, or perhaps this is just a different pregnancy, but I'm finding that I crave something (usually something different) once or twice a week. Well, three or four weeks ago the craving hit, and it was a doosey. Sauerkraut.

I've actually always enjoyed sauerkraut, and Shawn wants to gag at the smell of it. Being the amazing husband that he is, however, he acquiesced one evening and we had polish sausage and sauerkraut for dinner. I mean - I'm only growing a human being inside my body...the least a girl can get is a little sauerkraut.

Ahem. Anyway. I was SO excited about that dang sauerkraut and kept exclaiming about how yummy it was that Shawn felt it necessary to document that excitement. Please ignore my very tired looking face - I was, in fact, very tired.


And just for kicks, here's a sweet (albeit snotty) Judeabug crawling around in his long sleeve bib.

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Jude is hilarious! Our kitchen looks like that too! Love the shirt bib. We had a very messy meal of spaghetti tonight but Dave forgot to put on Noah's new shirt bib you made him :(

    ReplyDelete