Wednesday, April 14, 2010

easter eggs and dandelions

After church on Easter Sunday, our family had a delicious lunch with the Poore family and enjoyed some Easter egg huntin' outside. Logan is pretty much the perfect Easter egg hunt age, and really loves being able to find all of them. Jude on the other hand? Not so much.

Checkin' out the goods with Daddy.


Logan excitedly running after eggs!
...and Jude studying a dandelion
Jude really does love dandelions. He spends quite a bit of our outside time picking dandelions and handing them to me. I've never understood why dandelions were considered weeds, and I've always thought a yard full of dandelions was pretty, so I love when Jude picks the flowers for me. Shawn, on the other hand, does not agree with me.
Instead of giving me the dandelions this time, he gave them to the angel statue. Very thoughtful, that one.
Apparently a long day of pretending- to- hunt- Easter- eggs- but- really- picking- dandelions- and- trying- to- visit- the- neighbor's- dogs will wear a boy out.

And because it's amusing to me, I thought you'd like to see Jude at the Poore's house last Easter. We thought he had a lot of hair here...little did we know.

Still more interested in the yard than he was the actual Easter eggs:
Sweet Logan, Cranky Jude, and Handsome Shawn:
We did an Easter basket for Jude that he got to have after his nap that afternoon. We included things like sidewalk chalk, coloring books, crayons, and bubbles (all of which he loves!).

No comments:

Post a Comment