Thursday, April 8, 2010

prayers and encouragement

I'd like to ask you to pray for two good friends of mine. Matt and Patrice had to take Jonah to the ER yesterday, and while they avoided him needing an IV, it's still possible in his future and is just scary. The other friend is Trish - she has seven kiddos one of whom (Seth) has cerebral palsy. He has pneumonia again (apparently for the 13th time!), and is very much facing a feeding tube.

It's hard to see my friends hurting and scared and to be able to do nothing else but pray. Please pray that both kiddos get over their illnesses now, and that they'd remain healthy and thriving.

Also - this is more for my Mom than anyone else - I was on a radio show called Encouragement Cafe on Saturday. Here's the link if you're interested in listening. I'd also really encourage you to read the devos on the homepage. They were written by one of my small group girls, Kayla, with whom I was on the show. She's amazing and her writing is both inspiring and incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment