Tuesday, April 27, 2010

holy crap, we gave birth to "my buddy."

Very sophisticated and refined folks are we. Shawn declared "Holy crap, we gave birth to 'My Buddy'" last night while we were flipping through the channels and stopped on VH1's I love the 80s. We spent the better part of our night last night proving this hypothesis. I present to you the evidence of our 'My Buddy-look-alike' child (the evidence would've been more convincing if I could have found a shaggy haired picture of him looking at the camera with his big blue eyes). Still, I think you'll find that our evidence proves beyond reasonable doubt that we did, indeed, give birth to My Buddy. If we were having a girl, a joke about Kid Sister would be perfect here, but instead I'll just include a retro commercial clip for your enjoyment.














If for some reason Blogger isn't allowing you to view the commercial clip, just click this YouTube link.

No comments:

Post a Comment