Monday, September 27, 2010

bath-itty bath

I'm dreadfully slow in posting pictures of Cohen's first tub bath, but I finally had a chance to get them off of our camera. Despite the fussy faces he's making, Cohen actually does really well with baths. He's super active and likes to kick his legs a lot; he really only gets mad when he's cold. He tends to be super sleepy after baths, and he smells delicious!

Sleeping in Daddy's arms before his first bath:
I know these are out of order, but being wrapped up in Daddy's arms after the bath:


And during the bath:

And lest this post be Jude-less, a photo from when our friends Mike and Jill came over for dinner recently. Shawn took the photo to prove that Jude and Logan don't look that much alike, but I think the plan backfired:

Cohen slept for six hours for two nights in a row recently, which was glorious! Of course, I only slept for five of those hours both nights - for which I'm kind of kicking myself now. Still, five hours is pretty amazing when you're used to running on three, so I can't complain. He went back to waking up earlier last night, but I'm really hoping to be getting some decent consistent sleep soon! There IS a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment