Thursday, September 23, 2010

on the homefront

The Maurer house has been filled with craziness (literally and figuratively) lately, so I thought it was about time to update everyone on said craziness.

Shawn: Is busy. He seems to be handling adjusting to a family of four really well and is enjoying being the Dad to two very sweet boys. Jude's becoming more of a Daddy's boy with each passing day, even asking "Da huh-home?" when he hears the garage door. These boys really have no idea how lucky they are.

Jen: In a nutshell, I'm tired down to my bones. I had my six week checkup today, and while overall things are good, it appears that one of my tears over healed. You know what that means, right? Yep. I'm Superwoman. Only Superwoman would have the power to "over heal." Pretty good logic, I'd say. Even though I'm Superwoman, the doctor said I needed to wait two more weeks until exercising normally. Boo.

Jude: Actually just fell out of his toddler bed twice tonight. Poor thing, he finally works up the nerve to sleep in the bed and then he falls right out. Guess we'll be shopping for bed rails tomorrow.

Cohen: Is growth spurting, which means he's wanting to eat every two hours - hence me being exhausted. He's doing a great job of learning to hold his head up and is becoming more interested in his surroundings. He gave us his first smile about a week ago and has even given us a couple of laughs, which are just adorable.

Speaking of growth spurt, Cohen needs to eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment