Thursday, September 3, 2009

...and stuff

I had intended to post a couple of the one million videos I have of Jude doing super adorable stuff, but alas, I'm being foiled by Blogger once again. Instead, allow me to share a couple of random pictures of Jude just being super adorable.

Also, I wanted to let you (and by "you," I really mean my Mom) know that I'll be on a radio show this Saturday from 2:00-3:00! The episode is called Labor Day, and Rhonda (my amazing doula) and I will be talking about labors of love. It's called The Encouragement Cafe. Here's the link if you want to find out how to tune in: Encouragement Cafe.

I think Jude has confused himself with Cole lately. He loves to take his transitional sippy cup, put it in his mouth, and crawl around the house.

...crazy kid.

Jude discovered grass at our Annual Pinedale in the Park. He appears to especially love eating it...






Oh wait! One of the videos worked! This is pants-less Jude vs. the red crate. Who won? You be the judge.


4 comments:

  1. Look at that cute diapered hiney! Where did you get that fabulous diaper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he really looks like Shawn in the second sippy cup picture!

    Adorable pictures!

    That's so cool about the radio show! I'll try to listen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....all the money we spend on toys for our kids...a red crate and a cardboard box win out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha - Nancy, he actually doesn't have too many Serwa Chic diapers because he gets all my 'first try' diapers...but that cover IS actually Serwa Chic!

    Krista - he really does look a lot like Shawn! ...more and more every day!

    Jill - exactly! He's also a big fan of cell phones and straws. :)

    ReplyDelete