Monday, September 21, 2009

videos!

So I have had the most difficult time uploading videos to blogger lately. It takes seriously half an hour to upload a two minute video...frustrating to say the least. I finally got a couple to load - so enjoy!

Jude and Coletrane - they have a mutual agreement of annoying one another.




This video is actually from today (or well...yesterday, by the time I get to posting this)! Jude was making these cute kissey faces, except he was sucking his lips in instead of pursing them out. He doesn't do it until the video's almost halfway over, but hang in there...it's cute.



2 comments:

  1. Jude's currently watching himself and well, I think he thinks he's pretty awesome. He's mesmerized and doing his "I love this" wiggle-dance.
    Good...already a narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Don't worry Shawn, Logan's a narcissist, too!

    ReplyDelete