Tuesday, October 13, 2009

steelers diaper love

Oh man, the things Jude and I do because we love Shawn. Like sew a Steelers patch onto a black diaper with dark yellow snaps. And then wear it on our cutte little bum (that would be Jude's role in this whole thing - not mine).


And in case you're wondering, I'm sorry, but I can't make you a diaper with your favorite team's patch sewn on the hiney. There are way too many licencing issues that it makes my head spin. But I WOULD be willing to be hired by the Steelers Coorporation to make official Steelers cloth diapers. Or any other team, for that matter. After all, the Steelers are Shawn's loyalty - not mine.

...Just sayin'

I think Coletrane's jealous. I guess his yellow collar against his black fur isn't "Steeler-y" enough for him. Okay, Coletrane, I'll make you a Steelers diaper. Or maybe a Steelers dog bed would be more appropriate?




No comments:

Post a Comment