Tuesday, November 17, 2009

on the homefront

Shawn, Jude, and I just got back in town from a whirlwind trip to Cincinnati! I'll post pictures later, but just wanted to say that we got back safe and soundly. This trip was by far the best Jude's ever done in the car, which was wonderful. He definitely got antsy, but he did great about falling asleep for his regular nap times and playing while being constrained in the car seat.

He seems to be a bit under the weather, and Shawn and I both have mountains of work on which to catch up -so please excuse the sparse posts for the next couple of days.

Before I forgot - just wanted to let you guys know that Patrice is giving away some awesome Serwa Chic products! Just comment to enter - CLICK HERE for Patrice's blog.

However, feel free to enjoy one of our sweet boy's first experiences with cartoons. I'm not much of a TV watcher - and since Jude's with me 85% of the time, neither is he. We pop in Baby Einstein a few nights a week, and I occasionally watch a bit of news during the day, but Jude hasn't ever really watched cartoons. Turns out he loves him some Sid the Science Kid!


2 comments:

  1. Cute Steelers shirt! We aren't big TV people either but love Baby Einstein (aka baby crack)! I'm able to make dinner if Noah's in the pack and play watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles isn't a huge TV kid, but we frequently will watch a little PBS Kids in the morning. He likes it when Sid sings (I guess he kinda raps...) and LOVES the theme song to Sesame Street :-)

    ReplyDelete