Sunday, June 27, 2010

old school sunday

In honor of it being Jr. High Camp Week (and perhaps me feeling a little sad at not being able to go), these are photos of my small group girls at camp in 2007. The year after this I went to camp six months pregnant with Jude, and then last year was my first year not going. There's no doubt I'll eventually get used to not attending as many events and trips as I could pre-children, but it's still tough to not be partners with Shawn in his ministry.

Alex:

Sara:
Kayla (camp is always during the week of July 4th. We were sitting on a hill, waiting for fireworks to start)
Brittany:
Brittany, Hannah, Maddie, & Sara:

1 comment:

  1. I have to chime in about not attending as many events and trips with the youth group. I have found that to be pretty difficult. I've gone on trips with the group and Miles and it ended up not being worth it. I didn't see the kids much at all and without fail he would be running a fever or something. I've had my mom come with us to watch Miles and they were both miserable the whole time.

    The next time, I will probably sent Miles to Grandma's house and keep Spencer with me. When Spencer is at the running-around-like-crazy age, I'll probably send them both to Grandma's, which she will LOVE!

    Anyway, just wanted to empathize with you a bit!

    ReplyDelete