Saturday, November 20, 2010

cohen smiles

I realize that I've been posting quite a bit lately, but it seems like a productive use of my time when I'm pumping in the mornings. I took a video of Cohen a couple of weeks ago, trying to catch his sweet smile. He's becoming more smiley with every day and actually let out some for real giggles Thursday night! I had several people over to help me paint a few rooms, and once we finished up our friend Katie was holding Cohen. She would kind of woosh him towards her face, make a funny sound, and his face would light up in a smile. After a few minutes of that game, he started actually making noises when he laughed, and it was absolutely the sweetest sound I've ever heard. As Kayla said, it sounded like Jude's bike horn laugh! I've been trying to get him to laugh again, and while I haven't had much luck I'm sure we'll get to hear it again soon. I can't wait!

Untitled from J Maurer on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. aww so beautiful.i have a 3 month old it melts my heart when he coos and gaas and looks at me knowing im his mother and smiles. it melts my heart

    ReplyDelete