Friday, May 14, 2010

five years ago

...I married my best friend. I knew he was sweet, thoughtful, Godly, and hardworking, but I had no idea the man I would discover him to be. Five years later, he's proven himself to be a man of character, integrity, and wisdom. Shawn remains my best friend but is also now my comforter, my solace, my sanity, my laughter, and my leader. His presence in my life is evidence of God's love and provision for me, as I certainly didn't do anything to deserve his (or His) love.


We're taking some time this weekend to spend with one another and celebrate our marriage, but I'll be back with more wedding photos soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love wedding photos! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Glad you are taking some time for the two of you. Beautiful wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete