Saturday, March 14, 2009

so 45mm is apparently a gun

...my bad. Shawn's informed me that the clicking of the camera reminds me of an 8mm not a 45mm. Rest assured that I do not have fond nostalgic memories of guns, I'm just a doof.

Jude seemed to be slightly less fussy last night, and I'm wondering if it might be related to being over tired. I'm working at trying to figure out the best napping schedule for him and the best time to start his bedtime routine at night. I guess I'll keep tweaking it to see how he does. Someone please tell me that he'll eventually sleep through the night.

I forgot to mention that his hair is starting to fall out. He's looking quite old man-ish with a bald ring around the back of his head and sideburns that tend to stick straight out. We actually think it's coming back in even more blonde, but we'll see. I had three glorious months of Jude looking like his Mama, and now those Maurer genes are starting to show! I happen to think Shawn's pretty dang handsome, though, so I'd be thrilled if Jude looked like him.

Well, laundry/dishes/dog duty calls!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen...Have you ever used a sound machine or fan when Jude sleeps at night? Just an idea:)
    Praying you begin to enjoy more sleep during the pm very soon!
    And you have the most adorable little "old man" baby boy I've ever seen:)
    Blessings ~ Aimee Pence

    ReplyDelete