Friday, March 13, 2009

videos!

After the smashing success of my last posting of a Jude video (ummm...my Mom really liked it), I thought I'd go ahead and post a couple more. They're not the highest quality because they're taken with our digital camera, but I happen to think the constant clicking sound adds a 45mm nostalgic touch (or...I'm too cheap to buy an actual video camera right now).

Judeabug eating cereal from a spoon for the first time. Excuse the poor angle, I was sitting the camera on the edge of the high chair. As to be expected, most of the food ended up in the fat rolls under his chin. Good thing it was bath night!

Jude playing in what we affectionately call "The Command Center." He's doing a high pitched squealy noise that's adorable. We actually just figured out last night that he seems to particularly enjoy making this sound at our dog, Coletrane. He kind of sounds like a lion cub trying to find its roar, and we're not sure if he's just saying "hi," to the dog, trying to get his attention, or trying to intimidate him. It's more fun to assume he's trying with all of his 12 pounds of might to scare our 100 pound Labrador retriever. Of course he stopped squealing as soon as I pulled out the camera and did a wide eyed staring thing instead. I'll admit it's not the most interesting of videos, but it's here solely for Grammy/Grampy and Mama/Papa Maurer -I think grandparents would be amused at ANYthing their grandchildren do.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great video - I love this kid!

    ReplyDelete