Saturday, February 20, 2010

catching up

It's amazing how much gets put to the side when you have a sickness run through the family. Everybody here at the Maurer home seems to be on the mend, so I'm spending my day catching up on laundry, cleaning, organizing, sewing, etc. It certainly won't all get finished today, but it feels nice to have some energy and gumption back. Yes...gumption.

I wish I had more entertaining things to post about today, but I just wanted to let you all know that we're all starting to feel better. Shawn and I are eating regular food again, and while Jude's still easily worn out, he's sleeping well and is back to his joyful, spunky self.

These are actually pictures from a few months ago that I just haven't had the chance to post. They're not particularly interesting, but definitely show off the constant battle we have of keeping Jude's sideburns down. Speaking of which -if any of you know of anyone local adept at cutting wiggly boys' hair, please let us know!


2 comments:

  1. Noah just got his first haircut last week. I sat him in his highchair (actually the clip on seat on the counter) and we put a DVD on his little travel DVD player from Poppy. It took a long time because I had to do it in short intervals but it turned out welL!

    ReplyDelete