Friday, February 12, 2010

on the homefront

Update on the Maurer goings ons:

Shawn: Is still pretty busy and still extremely handsome. Pinedale is launching a third service (called SOMA) that he is helping to head up and plan, so he's been pretty consumed with that. The launch date is March 28th (or 23rd maybe? Hmmm...the last Sunday in March), so as I'm sure you can imagine - things are pretty hectic.

Jen: I'm actually feeling a little better. I've neglected three major things in my life recently that I'm really working at incorporating again - 1)Time with God 2)Exercise and 3)Healthy Eating. While not doing those three things are not the cause of me breaking down or being overwhelmed, they definitely contribute to my inability to handle life. Our life circumstances don't allow me much time to do any of those three things, but a few minutes a day of each make a world of difference.

Jude: Oh, Jude. That kid's amazing. After that rough week last week, he seems to have calmed down to his normal feisty, mischievous, sweet self. He's still climbing everything and he still throws a tantrum when he's frustrated, but he's not nearly as angry and whiny as he was. Teething? A cold? Reaction to Mommy's stress? Who knows. Who cares - he's past it and for that I'm grateful. He's continuing to grow into a very loving, cuddly, and affectionate little guy which of course - I don't mind in the least.

Baby Maurer: I'm already 14 weeks along and into the second trimester! At 14 weeks, the little one can make facial expressions (grimacing, smiling, squinting), and its' little hands can now grasp things. Beyond being a little more tired than usual and some days a little more cranky than usual, I'm feeling great.

...And Jude just woke up - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great weekend with your cuties!

    ReplyDelete