Monday, February 1, 2010

snooooow!

Yes, you read that correctly. It substantially snowed in North Carolina twice in one winter. Can you believe it?! Me neither! On Friday afternoon-ish it started snowing and it was beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

And then it continued snowing. Almost all weekend. I didn't measure, but I'm guessing we got somewhere around six or seven inches. It just kept falling in its beautiful white snow-ey-ness that made me dance a little "It's Snowing!" dance that caused many a giggle from Jude.

I know we're totally lame, but we didn't actually venture out this time. Jude's just now hitting a long stretch without being sick, and I had an insane amount of sewing to do, so inside we stayed. But don't worry, Jude and I excitedly peered out the door and windows at least twice an hour to make sure it was still beautiful outside.




1 comment: