Friday, March 19, 2010

do you know where our remote is?

It's missing and Jude is most certainly the culprit. This isn't the first time our remote control has been missing, but we're usually able to find it quickly (most often in the basket of his high chair or mixed in amongst his toys). The fact that we can't change the channel without getting up isn't a huge deal - Shawn and I haven't watched much TV in the past couple of days, and when we have we've talked to each other through most of the shows. It's the mere fact that something is missing, I can't find it, and it's driving my nutso. So nutso that I spent the other evening crawling around our house on my hands and knees, trying to see where Jude's tiny little self might've put that remote. You and I both know that we'll find it right after we go out and buy another one.

Other than the case of the disappearing remote, the Maurers are doing pretty well. I got to have dinner last night with some good friends for a Girls' Night (yes, it needs capitalized), and things are definitely rolling for Shawn and SOMA.

I wish I had something more exciting about which to post, but I'm afraid (what with the missing remote control and all) that I don't want to overwhelm you with Maurer fun and excitement. I know, I know, the blogger world can only handle so much.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment