Friday, March 12, 2010

you're gonna want to get in on this...

See this adorable long sleeve bib? I'm giving it away. It's a brand new fabric availability, and I was SO excited about the cuteness of those dang owls that I decided I needed a special way to announce its arrival.

If you happen to have a self-feeder, know a self-feeder, watch a self-feeder, or are in any remote way around a self-feeder, this thing is awesome. And I promise, I'm not just saying that because I make it. The other day Shawn gave Jude a bowl of spaghetti o's, a bowl of applesauce, and a spoon (which was tossed on the ground in preference of bare hands), and let him go at it. Once the food and high chair try had been thoroughly demolished, Shawn took the bib off, and voila - clean kid! A little wipe of the face and hands, and you'd never have known Jude just got into a fist fight with spaghetti o's and applesauce.

So if you'd like to win this bib, just head on over to Stephanie's blog (just click on the words "Stephanie's blog") to find out how to win. She's given several ways to have several entries, so go have a field day!

No comments:

Post a Comment