Friday, March 26, 2010

outside

I'm so thankful for the nice weather here lately. It's been awesome to take Jude out a couple of times a day, and sickness isn't nearly so yucky when you can open the windows and at least feel like you're getting rid of the germs. It took him a few days, but Jude seems to have rebounded nicely.

...Now it's just a matter of trying to catch up on everything I had to put aside to give my little man some cuddles.

The launch of Pinedale's new service- SOMA is on Sunday, which is very, very exciting!

I know this post is a little all over the place, but I'm trying to juggle taking care of three or four different things so well...I'm kind of all over the place. Here are a couple of videos from mine and Jude's adventures outside. They're a little long, but we all know you don't have enough Judeabug in your life!




2 comments:

  1. Jen- I LOVED those videos. They were so cute. I counted in that second one--I think Jude tripped in the same hole 7 times! Precious. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah sat on my lap and was mesmorized by Jude's outside adventures!

    ReplyDelete