Thursday, December 10, 2009

...and he's off

It appears we have ourselves a walker here in the Maurer house. Jude can walk short distances (like between Mommy and Daddy, or from Mommy to a toy) ALL by himself! I LOVE when he's walking towards me - I think it might be one of my favorite memories of him so far. His face is full of joy, his arms outstretched, and he almost leaps into my arms. Then our sweet Jude wraps his arms around me, buries his head in my chest, and lets me kiss the top of his head and tell him how proud I am of him.

It's so sweet to watch him get more interactive, sweet, and fun. Shawn and I are both so excited about Christmas with him this year - those boxes and tissue paper should entertain him for a good three hours. :)

I also thought I'd include a couple of pictures I've been meaning to post:




2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Isn't it wonderful? GO JUDE DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS awesome - and so cute! People keep telling me that he'll be getting into everything now, but he's not really getting into anything new, actually. He's just gotten cuter! And more fun!

    ReplyDelete