Friday, December 4, 2009

christmas gift list for people who love to sew

I read this post recently, describing a wish-list for the avid sewer (or even beginner sewer) in your life. It's amusing to me to see how much has changed in my life over a year. One year ago, I never would've found myself salivating over an adjustable dress form or vintage buttons. The phrase, "Oh gosh, that's way too expensive. I could make that for half the cost," rarely came across my lips, and there's no way I would've spent my spare time at my sewing machine. Funny how we change, huh?

Anyway - the link to this blog is NOT me dropping hints. Shawn and other friends and family do a pretty bang up job of gift giving already. I do, however, understand how difficult buying for a sewer can be when you know nothing about sewing yourself. So if you have a sewer in your life, take a peek at Gifts For People Who Love to Sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment