Tuesday, December 29, 2009

let me feed myself, please

At long last, Jude's mastering the skill of putting applesauce on his spoon, putting the spoon in his mouth, and actually eating what is on the spoon! He did it for the first time a couple of days before Christmas, and has continued doing really well with it.

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, our camera was being a butt.





Thankfully, this was only an hour before bathtime. Looks like I learned how to make a long sleeved bib just in time!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Miles still has no desire to feed himself with a spoon. He CAN do it, just chooses not to. And quite honestly, until he wants to do it, I'm perfectly okay with not having an enormous mess to clean up, which is what we would have.

    I love the long handled kiddo spoon - what brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's "Munchkin," and they work really well for Jude! They were a shower gift, but I've seen them everywhere...Babies R Us, Target, etc.

    ReplyDelete