Monday, December 28, 2009

christmas pictures

Since Shawn takes Mondays off as his sabbath day, and I had some vacation time to burn, we are spending the day hanging out as a family with nothing to do but (a little) work for Shawn, and (a little) sewing for me. So I'm going to keep this post short and chock full of pictures because frankly - I have an extremely handsome husband whom I like to kiss. There. I said it.

Enjoy the pictures.

Our snowwoman on Christmas morning. On the one hand, I was thrilled to see that we still had snow on the ground for Christmas. On the other hand, she kind of looked like she was giving us the finger.
Jude playing with his Where the Wild Things Are puzzle from Mommy and Daddy.
Jude's cool new refrigerator toy from Mama and Papa
His new tool set from Grammy and Grampy that he LOVES!
A swirly train set from Uncle Jesse and Aunt Sandy - this is one of the few toys that he can play and understand completely by himself. He could spend twenty minutes putting the train on the top, pressing the choo-choo button, and watching it go down the slide!
A cool rockstar musical set from Uncle Gary and Aunt Rachael. I've been trying to teach him to beatbox in the microphone, but so far he just likes to laugh at me.

Shawn showing Jude the train set under our Christmas tree. The train is a 1941 Lionel that was passed on from Shawn's Dad. It was cute to see how excited Shawn was to show Jude and explain to him that he would one day get the set.
Handmade wooden cars from Mama and Papa! He was carrying the cars like that through the whole house, just yelling. Aye aye aye - the testosterone!
I'm not sure what this toy is called, but Jude loves it!
A board book from Aunt Jackie, Uncle Paul, and Jacob! Since Jude loves turning page, board books are VERY popular in our home right now.
Jude's stocking was filled with car shades, a car mirror, pacifiers, socks, and hats. I know what you're thinking, "How does Jude handle having such fun parents?"



A cool digital ornament from Aunt Rachael!


Opening his doggy from Nan - he especially loves pressing the heart!

Merry three days after Christmas!

2 comments: