Tuesday, July 6, 2010

final camp video

For memory's sake, I wanted to make sure I put up all three of the videos I took while we were visiting Shawn at camp. If I don't put them on this blog, they'll get lost in the depths of my documents and won't ever been seen again!

For those of you from Pinedale who haven't had a chance to see the renovated worship center, this video lets you see some of the improvements they've made inside the building. Also, Jude has a super cute little run right now that I finally managed to capture. And also, I apparently have more of a southern accent than I think as evidenced when I say, "no buddy" to Jude. Next thing you know, I'll start telling people he's "wide open," and is "showing out" while sipping on my sweet tea and eating BBQ. Shooo-eee, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment