Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fireworks - Part One

So Jude witnessed his very first fireworks extravaganza last Sunday. Shawn and I don't typically watch the fireworks ourselves, but because Shawn's week of camp always falls on the week of the 4th, this would be the only chance Shawn would be able to enjoy the fireworks with Jude and I until Jude is 6 years old. Even though it meant keeping Jude up a few hours past his bedtime, I decided it was worth it. I took several vidoes and a couple of photos, but I'm struggling to get just this one uploaded today! A few fire trucks came screaming by, which I thought was to announce the beginning of the fireworks - hence why I took a video. It turns out that they were actually on their way to take care of an emergency, but in the meantime they scared the heck out of sweet Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment