Saturday, August 7, 2010

crappiest clue ever

As my friend Patrice said, anyway. Truth be told, Shawn and I really do want to keep Deuce's name a secret, so my clues are a little vague on purpose. Still - some of you have made some really great guesses, although the actual name has yet to be guessed! To help out with my apparently crappy clue yesterday, I thought I'd let you know that the photo from yesterday is actually going to be hanging in the nursery, alongside several others including this one:


It really IS so exciting to hear the names people come up with, and I have to admit that it's making the end of this pregnancy feel a little more fun.

After posting that I hadn't had many "real" contractions lately, I spent most of last night and this morning with contractions at every 20 minutes. My back, legs, and lower stomach were sore this morning from all the contracting I did last night. They've fizzled out this afternoon, so whether today will be Deuce's birthday or not is still anyone's guess. We here at the Maurer household are just waiting patiently for now and will be thrilled for him to arrive whatever day he happens to arrive.


12 comments:

  1. OOH! I know what you're doing. Still don't know the name yet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... definitely something with E and H but not sure if its in that order! Dave and I were thinking about finding out the sex of our baby but keeping the name a secret too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the "H" might help make it more obvious! Feel free to send your guesses my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this clue business. I'll store that away for the next baby.

    I can't wait to see the nursery, too! The pictures for the name is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! i never even saw the E or the H until I read the comments.

    Elijah?

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, not Elijah! :) Good guess, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The suspense is KILLING me! I have a few names in mind that have E and H, but I hate guessing because I hate being wrong. Ha! But if I'm right I'll tell you. And I'm sure I'll be right...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I meant crappy in the most loving way, right? Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries, Patrice - it made me laugh out loud to hear that you were searching google. And not like LOL laugh out loud - I literally outwardly chuckled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to guess Hayden???

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy - Hayden isn't the name, but I can see why you'd guess it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Before I figured out what you were doing, you should have seen my ridiculous searches on Google. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete