Monday, August 23, 2010

our family

My good friend and very talented photographer friend, Jenn came to the hospital the evening after I gave birth to Cohen to capture those sweet moments of our new family all together for the first time.





Jude meeting Cohen for the first time. Just one day before I had been marveling at how small Jude's hands were, and they now looked gigantic when he laid it on Cohen's side.

It's an indescribable feeling - to know that your heart has just doubled its size in love.

2 comments:

  1. What great pix! How cool to see a family of four! You and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post. I told my husband "see - your heart expands!" and he said "her heart did, what about his" LOL. He doesn't believe you can love more than one child, ha. I reassured him that your husband loves both of your kids the same :)

    ReplyDelete