Monday, August 9, 2010

if i had my way...

The baby would totally be born today. Not only would it work out well for Shawn's schedule, but then the baby's birthday would be 8/9/10, which is just cool! I'm not really feeling a lot of contractions and babies are notorious for not caring about the convenience of their parents, so I'm not holding my breath.

Are you ready for the 5th clue of the baby's name?

1. The name is not associated with the Beatles
2. It's not a common name, but it's not a made up name
3. The name has the letter "E" in it
4. The name has the letter "H" in it

And number 5...

The name is of Hebrew origin! Woo -hoo, exciting stuff, huh? This baby better come soon, or you all will have guessed the name and keeping it a secret will be a moot point!

Alright Baby Deuce, feel free to come along today, dear son.

5 comments:

  1. My guess is Ephraim or Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *does the "I know it!" dance*

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope Jenn, it's not Ephraim or Ethan...though I do kinda like Ephraim! Krista, did you figure out which one it is? Thanks for not spilling the beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's the one I was leaning toward all along.

    Brandon said to tell you that he had nothing to do with the correct guessing. He was just along for the ride and wasn't "seeing" it. Haha, I finally figured something out before him.

    On an unrelated note, I would LOVE to drool over your newborn diaper stash for Deuce! Pictures please?

    ReplyDelete